Friday, January 6, 2012

A first

Today I became aware that for the first time in my life I’m being sued…  The papers that I both expected and dreaded came today.  So, needless to say, it was another one of those days.

It’s a funny thing how your brain and your heart can be so far out of tune.  I’ve known this day was coming, I’ve known it was coming for a while now.  My brain was expecting it.  My brain was in no way surprised.  But my heart, it was shocked.  I don’t know if it was in denial or if it was just that much of an optimist, but it fully did not think that this day would ever come.  Tonight my heart is crushed…

Saying all that, and even though it hurts right now, this will result in a big step forward for me.  I will be able to fully start moving forward.  My heart and my brain are on the same page and I can start moving forward with healing.  I can start fully looking forward to what God has planned for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment