Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year


I don’t specifically remember thinking a year ago “I wonder what this year holds for me?”  But, if I had, I assure you that my answer would not have been anywhere close to what has actually happened..  And within that, a lot of the things that happened in my life, I probably didn’t handle the best way I could have.  For that, I have many regrets.

So, looking ahead at a new year ahead of me, I AM asking myself “I wonder what this year holds for me?”  To be honest, I don’t have a clue.  But I have hope.   I know that God has plans for me.  And regardless of what those plans are, I hope I handle them better than I did this past year.  This year my goal is to handle everything with as much grace as I can.  Grace in abundance.  I will do my best to make that my life theme for the next year: “Grace in abundance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment