Thursday, January 5, 2012

So…

I feel like perhaps I might have given the wrong impression about myself by how I started this blog.  I don’t always think about deep and philosophical things (though I admit as of late, I am think of them more often than ever before).  Frequently I think about trivial things as well.  Like right now I’m think about food and how I would like to have the same dinner I had last night again tonight…

Last night my brother, sister in law and myself went to Longhorn Steakhouse to utilize our gift cards that we got for Christmas.  We’re looking at the menu and I decided to step outside of my box and have something a little different than I normall would.  I had grilled trout topped with lobster and crab and grilled asparagus in a lemon butter sauce.  It was splendid.  Actually that’s not the word I would normally use, but when eating a meal like that, it seemed more appropriate than my simple language.  But instead tonight we are ordering pizza and watching the IU game.  I suppose that’s not too bad, but it’s not grilled trout with lobster and crab…

2 comments: